Got A lot of Work Done...Thanks to Vib, Rog, and Jose

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Jose, (str8stang306) got to my place around 9, Joe(Vib) and Roger (green94) showed up around 10, and dug right into the Heinekens. :lol:

Got the following done:

1.Changed VC's (chromed ones)
2.Re-did entire lower intake (cleaned, re-gasketed, etc)--this was done b/c we were certain some oil was blowing out the back.
3.Disconnected the FMU and corrected the Fuel lines back to normal.
4. Reconnected the heater hoses - the shop I went to disconnected them with the Vortech install and lost the parts. I had to hunt around for the right parts..

I took the guys to lunch at Chili's while we waited for the gaskets to dry. We got back, and they stuck around to reconnect everything, check all the lines, check the timing, and refill the radiator.

Sucker started right up, heated up just a bit, then cooled right down after the air pockets were removed. Heater is working and as of repair time, no leaks were found.

Special thanks again to those guys, and to Oink for supplying me with the stock heater piping that the ECT goes into.

I had to foot the bill at Chili's, but who gives a freak? That job would have cost me a few hundred to do at a shop. They were even about to offer to pitch in.
I just :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

WE got some good pics from today, but Gotta get them sized up to post. Just wanted to get this thanks on right away.

:cheers::hail2:
RC

• Sponsors (?)

Those pics are funny Rob :rlaugh: :lol: It was fun being there with you guys. I also learned some better ways to reinstall the lower intake if needed. We gotta get together again when I get my ride really ready.

Um K, here are some pics.

Rob (Left), Jose (Right) working on the vehicle while me and Rog watch (drinking beer).
imag0024.jpg

imag0026.jpg

imag0025.jpg

imag0027.jpg

Couple of more.

Rog was humping the blower or at least attempting to.

imag0033.jpg

Eat much?
imag0029.jpg

How dirty can a 03 Cobra get? How about this...
imag0031.jpg

Then he let me drive it. How quickly one forgets about dirt when in 2nd gear.
imag0030.jpg

Finished product got some thumbs up.
imag0032.jpg