Got a new hood.......(pic inside)

saleen83

Mar 6, 2006
)
well,i had to wake the stang up for a indoor car show called speedorama.i just got a new hood on it.It is the cervinis cobra R hood.what do u guys think?....

View attachment 330877

033.jpg

068.jpg

057.jpg

045.jpg

037.jpg

036.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

065.jpg

029.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i would have to say that is the best looking hood for our cars!

your car looks like mine just in a vert and a little darker

Yea I agree that hood looks amazing!!! Just wondering where you got that hood from? and is that a 3.5 " cowl?? I was debating on getting the steeda hood looks just like that one. Cervinis is only 1.5 hours away from here and I could pick up the hood rather than pay frieght and chance it getting damaged.

Do yourselves all a huge favor and dont ever do business with this guy Jas. Yeah thats a great hood that hes got on the car huh?? I probably wound up paying for that hood considering the fact that I sent him $400.00 for his original Cobra hood that he was taking off his Mustang. I sent him the money right before Christmas of 2007 and never received the hood form him, I was assured many times by him that he would never scam me and that the hood was being shipped by UPS. Big F**kin suprise it never came. THANKS FOR NOTHING! I will be getting my money back from you if its the last thing I do buddy.

Matt

QUOTE=OneQuick01;7529283]Do yourselves all a huge favor and dont ever do business with this guy Jas. Yeah thats a great hood that hes got on the car huh?? I probably wound up paying for that hood considering the fact that I sent him $400.00 for his original Cobra hood that he was taking off his Mustang. I sent him the money right before Christmas of 2007 and never received the hood form him, I was assured many times by him that he would never scam me and that the hood was being shipped by UPS. Big F**kin suprise it never came. THANKS FOR NOTHING! I will be getting my money back from you if its the last thing I do buddy.

Matt[/QUOTE]

:OT: :ban: