IMG_0323.jpg

its fully loaded! it comes with:

• Accurate 800 DPI Optical Wireless Mouse
  • Working LED Headlights
  • Built in Automatic Shut off Timer
  • PC and Mac Compatible
  • Officially licensed
that is all! :nice:

its actually a pretty good mouse. its a little inaccurate at times and once in a while itll scroll a page by itself. other than that i have fun doing donuts with it on my desk! the L and R headlights light up when you click the respective mouse button. you have the option of turning that off so it doesnt drain the 2 AAA batteries. regardless, i love it :)

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure where he got his at but you can get them at AM.
Results for MOUSE - AmericanMuscle.com

Nice Daemon :nice:
I was wanting to pick one up for my computer at work.......:D

as for the actual place where mine is from, i do not know. i got it as a christmas present. i know AM.com has them but in select colors. i know you can grab mine off of amazon.

when i first started to use it, it wasnt exactly the most ergonomical mouse that ive ever used. the rear deck lid is kinda angular and feels edgy in your palm. i was concerned about this at first about it eventually getting uncomfortable for prolonged periods of time at the computer. surprisingly though, it is quite comfortable for prolonged periods.

the mouse seems like they designed it for a 6'5" person with a bear claw of a hand. or at least thats how it seems to me going from my previous mouse (no it wasnt a micro-mouse!)