got a new toy!!!!:D

more pics will be up today. i had to leave it at my buddies garage last night after getting caught in a bad rain storm.

it's a 97 wide glide with 15K on it and has a bit of work done to it already. it has some nice sounding cams installed, vance and hines exhaust and lots of chrome. now i just gotta buy some riding gear!!

• Sponsors (?)

the sissy bar and luggage rack will be the first things to go. i gotta pick up another shifter peg today b/c mine decided to vibrate loose and fall off last night in the rain. luckily they are only $14.

i'm already looking for a new set of tins so i can change the paint up and still have the originals.

Nice bike! I hear ya bro. I got a crotch rocket and don't get me wrong, love it. However, I find myself loving cruising around 2up with my girl more than I do flying around corners at 2x the posted. Idk, I'm turning 26 and life just changes at ya. I wanna sell the stang for a luxury and the crotch rocket for a cruiser lol

Just because you get older doesn't mean the "boy" in you goes away. I'm 45 and still love sporty and fast things. I've often thought about getting a crouch rocket. I believe my riding days are pretty much over. I rode for over 20 yrs and my interest have changed. It's not because of my age. I do ride from time to time. My buddy has a 04 Road King Classic. It's a beautiful bike. He also has a 2000 Sportster 1200. When I need a ride fix, we ride together. I take the Sportser out for a spin. I no longer have a bike. Nice bike man. Pearl02.

i may be headed down to myrtle this weekend. i heard the cops are bad this year. checking for baffles in the exhaust and the new helmet laws suck!!!

Thats in MB city limits only. North Myrtle and the south end of the beach (Surfside, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, all close to a few big biker hangouts) are good. You just have to be on the eye for State and County police, but they generally won't give you any trouble unless you are doing something stupid.

Most of the crowd is boycotting MB practically. It's very easy to get around MB via 544 to 31 to 22 to get to NMB and vice versa to the south end.