Got a used GT, Whats in it ?

I would take it to a tuner, or any place that knows what they are talking about, problem is this area is very desolate and.. empty. We don't much around if you know anything about lower delaware, i'll take it to the track and see what it does.

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang005.jpg

Mach grill/lip

same car as mine, nice buy:D

I've always hated how many random cables and tubes I have on top of these engines.
They are not random they are all there for a reason :bang:

Also I noticed you are making a lot of :bs: posts in tech today that do not contribute to the thread or have any tech in them. Why is that? Are you trying to pad your post count or something? :scratch:

Trunk monkey :bs: and the post in this thread ain't tech...

Is it chipped? If it was cammed it would hopefully have been retuned, although they could have reflashed it (but then they may well have sold the tuner with the car).

I agree with Killy - its unlikely - the car isn't heavily modded.

Also I noticed you are making a lot of :bs: posts in tech today that do not contribute to the thread or have any tech in them. Why is that? Are you trying to pad your post count or something? :scratch:

Trunk monkey :bs: and the post in this thread ain't tech...

I made two posts the entire day...I read talk and tech almost everyday and rarely have anything to say since I still owe $3k on my Mustang and can't start the modding games yet. I've been here for 2 months and have made like 10 posts in tech. I guess our definitions of "a lot" are different, I didn't think that would be a problem...

No cams on that car as I can see it's stock valve cover gasket. Aftermarket gasket or replacemement gasket is orange in color. Looks like you got steeda under drive pullies as I have same . Shocks quad shocks spring are all stock. Didn't see any picture of x-pipe .

I've had my valve covers off at least 3 times now and I still have the stock gaskets. Just cleaned off the RTV in the 2 spots near the front and put a fresh dab on each time. No problems.

My vote is that it has stock cams, though. An otherwise fully stock intake is one hint. My exhaust made my car sound a little lopey before I had my cams.