Got a Vert Today OH BABY!!!

• Sponsors (?)

well just got done taking off the undercoating WTF were they thinking with that crap what a pain but i have everythign put back together and it looks 100 times better

I paid 3,850 for the machine

and the air silencer is gone ITS BEEN MODDED!!!!!!

Knew you wouldnt keep it stock. I keep seeing nice unmolested verts around here for 3-4K. Wish I didnt mind the flexomatic chasis :(

well just got done taking off the undercoating WTF were they thinking with that crap what a pain but i have everythign put back together and it looks 100 times better

I paid 3,850 for the machine

and the air silencer is gone ITS BEEN MODDED!!!!!!

Nice! :nice: But if you kept it I still have a K&N for the stock box. Only a few 1000 on it. :shrug:

Knew you wouldnt keep it stock. I keep seeing nice unmolested verts around here for 3-4K. Wish I didnt mind the flexomatic chasis :(

Shat ap!!

do you think I should change the wires, i mean they look stock!! it had new plugs in 05, so i guess I should change those as well

I was thinking of puting sythetic oil in it, it doesnt leak a drop now so I should probably be alright :shrug:

give it a tune up. I bought LTW wires from autozone years ago for the droptop. I am still using that warranty. I take the wires to the autozone and get a new pair about once a year.

Im getting a new camera today so dont mind the phone pix.

its just nuts

IMAG0019-3.jpg