Got ANOTHER Foxbody Coupe!!! PICS

slow90coupe

Apr 25, 2010
My buddy sold it to me finally!!! I'm sooo excited!!!

Heres the rundown on it... We built the motor and everything together so I know just about everything that was done to it...

Stock, fresh bottom end
Windsor Jr heads
Cobra intake
E-fan
Pro-5.0 shifter
Anderson B31 cam
All new gaskets, bearings, etc.
Zoom clutch
BBK longtubes
X pipe
Vortech supercharger (cant remember which one_
Anderson meth kit
Anderson Powerpipe
Anderson MAF
Eibach Drag-launch kit
Lakewoods
Fresh rear end 3.73s
You get the picture... LOTS more. I'm just too excited to type it all out right now. It should be around 500RWHP, enough to split the stock block for sure.

The BAD... we went down the road a very short ways and it ran GREAT. He goes out the next day to drive it again, and BOOM. The little 4 cylinder T5 couldn't take it anymore. I already have a buddy with a C4 that will probably be put into it really soon.

Heres some pics of it. I don't have it in my posession yet, but I can't wait until I do.

100_2236.jpg

100_2239.jpg

From a long time ago with my coupe after we both first got our cars...it doesn't have hardly any paint on it now, but I don't care!!!

coupe084.jpg

coupe088.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

wtf am i doing wrong? arent you like 15?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I knew you had saved money for the first car and build, but then you bought two sets of wheels/tires, and I assumed you spent it on the first car. But you kept that and then bought another car, which I know came cheap, but you started spending money on it. and now this one.

You go to school, work for your dad, are only 15 and have had now 3 cars that look to have 3-5k tied up in each of them.

I mean I started working at 14 too, but by the end of summer, I had made enough to buy a bike. a pedal bike.

I gotta give you credit, your work ethic and eye for detail will make for some really cool stuff in your future, but aren't you getting a loan from the first national bank of Dad?:nono:

J.K. Maybe I could come and work for him too.

Thanks everyone!!! I no longer have the black 97 GT. I never paid my dad for it, so I just gave it back to him. I don't need it. And the hatch will be sold within the next week or 2, so then i'll only have 2 mustangs again.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I knew you had saved money for the first car and build, but then you bought two sets of wheels/tires, and I assumed you spent it on the first car. But you kept that and then bought another car, which I know came cheap, but you started spending money on it. and now this one.

You go to school, work for your dad, are only 15 and have had now 3 cars that look to have 3-5k tied up in each of them.

I mean I started working at 14 too, but by the end of summer, I had made enough to buy a bike. a pedal bike.

I gotta give you credit, your work ethic and eye for detail will make for some really cool stuff in your future, but aren't you getting a loan from the first national bank of Dad?:nono:

J.K. Maybe I could come and work for him too.

Well, The only car that I have paid off is the coupe. I bought everything on the car with cash money. I have around $8000 in it.

The hatch is also paid off now. I have $1800 in it, and I have everything to make it run. :D

And I make $6 an hour and average 50 hours a week during the summer time. So it adds up really fast. Plus I detail cars a bunch. Now the green car is being bought by my mom (yes... my MOM lol) and when I sell the hatch, I should be able to pay her back in full. It sure is nice to spend every penny you make on cars. I can't do that for very much longer, so that's why I'm going crazy by doing all of this now.

I had two mustangs for about two months in my life. Then suddenly having insurance payments for both, putting gas in both, and maintanence for both started to kick my wallets ass. Not to mention the car payment on the Roush.