Got dyno'd with blower!

BennyBlown2v

Dec 9, 2004
Carmel, INdiana
Just got back from the dyno! My first run really really sucked (didn't bother graphing it), 336hp326tq at like 10.5:1 A/F at the highest. I leaned it out 4% WOT fuel and thats what got me the lowest numbers on the graph below. The second run on the graph is at 6% leaner, and the third is the same settings - testing for consistency.

hptorque.jpg

airfuel.jpg

As you can see it's still really rich from 3400RPM-4600RPM. I'm pretty happy with the final numbers though, seeing as all I have done power-mod-wise is 75mm tb/plenum, o/r x-pipe, and magnaflow cat-back, but I'd like to se that A/F a little flatter... Also, my LC-1 was datalogging the whole time, and it was within .01 A/F points of the dynojet sensor the shop was using :hail2:

Anyway... :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

i don't see a midpipe in your mods list. that should be your next upgrade. you'll see a nice gain.

as far as the O2 sensors, do you have your wideband before the cats?

Nice numbers man. Did they mess with the timing at all?

We pretty much have the same mods except I don't have an aftermarket plenum and my TB is a 70mm one. Makes me wonder if my tuner adjusted my timing.:shrug:

-Lawrence

Firemanz said:
Did they mess with the timing at all?

I was giong to bump up the timing on my last run, but I have no friggin clue how much is in there to begin with and I didn't have my laptop hooked up to the xcal2 to datalog spark advance and figure it out. I also have no idea if MPH gave me a 91 or 93 octane tune. Gotta give em a call ;)