Got in trouble at work again. haha

• Sponsors (?)

Only time I ever burn em... is when I am thoroughly pissed off and want others to know about it.

example:

The jackass that spends 10mins trying to park the car while blocking you from going along your way.

Whenever there is complete jackass behind the wheel (usually a woman) whos driving like a blind 12 yr old. Ill dump the cluth really quick just enough to make the back end walk out about a foot and scare the crap outa them They usually get outa the way, especailly in a intersection when they wont let you turn left..

Zero Signal said:
I would have been fired, he would come up like a stuck up bastard and I would have started laughing then tell him not to violate my space and get his face away from my paint. Then I would have offered him a piece of gum when he said no, I would have insisted on how jucy and delicous it is. Then as he walks away, I would throw the gum rapper at him and do a couple more donuts yelling "get a real job pansie!!"

Me too ... LOL.

17yrOldStanger said:
. I think ill wait a week before i do another burnout. hahaha.

do it right in front of him, I tripple dog dare you :D

Then again I dont want you to get fired from your job so wait until you get anohter job at some point then do a big burn out right in front of him before you leave

Not to get us WAY off topic... but I'm all about the drivers test (driving part) being every 4 years. It would be annoying, but I guarentee it would get some crazy drivers off the road and in the long run help lower insurance rates.

gcomfx.com said:
Not to get us WAY off topic... but I'm all about the drivers test (driving part) being every 4 years. It would be annoying, but I guarentee it would get some crazy drivers off the road and in the long run help lower insurance rates.
i was in the parking lot of a local restaurant yesterday patiently waiting behind an elderly couple who was waiting for a parking spot. the car in the spot pulls out and leaves and the other car pulls into the parking spot allowing me to continue on my way right? wrong! the other car pulls part way into the spot and almost hits the car on one side. the was attempt #1. the car backs up and nearly hits the car behind them. needless to say, after about 5 minutes of this, im starting to get aggrivated. (the spots were large enough to fit an econoline van in and they were in a lexus es300 so parking should have been a non issue). i was nearly ready to get out and ask them if they needed assistance parking. to make a long story short, they finally got into the spot with the drivers side on the line of the spot and 4 feet on the other side. i am all for retaking the driving test every 4 to 5 years. i also think that drivers licenses are given to early, but that is a whole other issue.

Man you live in Retirement Central too.... I feel for you. Nice to see that drivers are bad everywhere and not just in KS.

My buddy and I almost watched a guy on a Scooter get plowed today while going to lunch. It was sad, but it was the fault of the guy on the scooter!

yep. we have some of the worst drivers in the country here. i almost got ran off the road last week by a guy reading a magazine while he was driving 80mph on a 5 lane highway. i figured the guy was on the phone until i got up to the side of him and saw the magazine pressed right up against the steering wheel. i average at least one idiot story a week from my 50 mile a day commute to work.

a girl drove my friend off the road once when we were drivin around sacramento in his explorer. Well we flipped a ****** and drove up to her to realize her stupid ass was putting on makeup. . . . . . . . . . .so i threw my soda and her . . .. ..