GOT MY CAR WEIGHED!

• Sponsors (?)

sorry about cryptic comments.

it was a sarcastic self deprecating comment on the path i took. i added 100# with the 5.4 to go faster.

the comment on his hp was my opinion that he will pick up more than he thinks with the afformentioned additions.

every 100# is .1 seconds. usually.

Im not sure about the 100# thing :shrug:...but the 320 thing was from another thread...guess he decided to continue it here.
But im thinking my car would weigh somewhere around 3170 if I ran drag lights all the way around...maybe a tad more.
I wont go to serious...but the rear seat has maybe been used 4-5 times LOL.

Yea eventually ill get some NICE LIGHT seats up front...seems like an easy way to pull weight.

And laser 02, I know LOL. I guess I found out why its trapping that good for not even 300RWHP. I think they SAY the 03-04 cobra coupes weight 3663#s or so...most race weight seem to be WELL over 3800 though. I bet I would give a stocker a fairly decent run...enough to freak him out anyways...especially once I tell him its all N/A :D
Yours should walk them pretty easy now with that much power. I bet they hate being beat by GTs lol.

i have ben dropping weight on mine for a long time too. always trying to think of new things. however, i dont want to go too far. i want my car to seem more like a performance car then a race car. difference being a race car is made for the track and gutted.

i want people to take a ride with me in my car. i have other friends with bmw and i dont want them to see me completely gutting out my car to be fast. i have to hide it. lol

i got some light weight work done.

i also got a lighter hood and only 2 cats, but dont count that because i got a body kit to counter act that.

i really dont know where i stand , i have wanted to weigh it for a long time.

i plan on some recaros, auminum d/s, and was going to do just a k member(dont know anymore), im pulling the heater core/blower this spring.

This was at COSI (Center of Science and Industry) here in Columbus. They'll bring a busload of kids and park it on the scale and they can watch it change when they get off....
90d404cb8f317bc756fc987e0cbdbde5200601270_full.jpg

I kinda wondered, but 3360 sounds about right...

^Wow, thats cool. Would be nice to get your car weighed for free, anytime you want lol.

3360 sounds about right. Ford lists them @ 3350ish stock. You have 2 less cats, but bigger breaks and wheels. I think your doing pretty well.

There is a scale here by the house that will weigh your car for free, as long as you dont make them print it out lol. They will tell you the weight for free, but that piece of paper cost 8 bux :shrug:

I have just been to lazy to weigh mine. With it being a vert I am probably being to unrealistic wanting it to come in under 3500.

wow from the past.

i weigh 3360 race ready.(3610 with me) -no spare/jack, no junk in the car, but everything else is there.

i will REALLY lose a lot when the 4.6 3v and tubular stuff goes in. i fully expect to go below 3000 lbs. the power (steering pump/brake/ABS) stuff is getting pulled next weekend.

all tubular k-member/a-arm/coil-over/ swaybar delete two week from now. the motor next month.