Got my Eibach Pro Kit

cgrant

Dec 6, 2003
LOL, answered the door today to see the UPS man holding my eibach pro kit springs in their box that I'm not supposed to get until next week for my birthday, WOOPS. Mom let me open em anyway

Any advice for the installation? My friend and I are doing it ourselves.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not really a drag racer buddy. If I planned on being a big-time drag racer I would have gotten a 5.0 and a coupe with mods for my 17grand

Thanks for your well-thought input though. Next time you want to offer a comment that helps noone but your ego, keep it to yourself please :)

As far as pics go, yeah I'm gonna take a few more pics now and put em up on my cardomain site below and then get some when we are done! Don't know when that will be though....atleast a few weeks I imagine.

jeff1414 said:
I was going to get the pro-kit but they weren't low enough for me. Post some pictures when you are all done!!!!!!

I didn't want to go too low because I don't want to buy caster/camber plates, atleast not immediately, and I have a saleen front bumper being shipped that I need to worry about clearance for

jeff1414 said:
That should look good don't forget to post some pictures with the saleen bumper to.

well saleen sent me the first one, i brought it to my body shop, they said it was in terrible condition, had way too many imperfections. So I email saleen, give them pics, they send back "Heat the areas and bend em back." with not even an apology. So I tell my bodyshop this, every single one of their technicians say there are way too many to do that. So I had my bodyshop speak to saleen. Now saleen is sending a new one to them, so hopefully that one will be in goodshape. Then the bodyshop will be painting it and putting it on.