Got my eye on a fox

• Sponsors (?)

I can't think of his last name but his first name is norm....he is about 60 years ild and drives a 93ish blue suburban....we just call him storman norm. He comes up here and brings my boss race fuel by the barrels so he can hunt in the field behind where I work.

yes I would sell my car I am in the market for a coupe

Dont trash the auto so much. A valve body kit, converter and 4.10 gears make an auto very fun. Espcially when you watch the WRX STI in your review going through the gears, and mine is shifting crisply. I sold the auto and got a 93 coupe 5spd. As far as pure acceration, a hot auto is pretty fun.

Well by mine because I treat my cars very well, i'm probably closer, got the things you wanted to do already, low miles on block, most reliable thing ive ever owned ( next to my 5spd caravan ), I work as a porter, so i keep up on appearance, washed atleast 4times a week. No leaks of anything. kyb agx fully ajustables less than 100 miles on them. Clean interior, and hell my car is sexy! Willing to work with you on the price, scrappin for money, and going back to college soon.

mine is clean as hell....never gives me any troubles....
-maintained like a woman (oil changed every 1500-2000 Km's or sooner if I get borred after work

-new MSD cap and rotor

-new SFC's welded in on a drive on hoist

-I have a new set of BBK headers to put on this friday

-New 6 pc headlights

-it has turbines (like in awsome shape lol)

-MGW shifter

-clean stock GT interior

-can have the stock GT seats or seats from a 96 mustang you choose

-3:55 gears

-new axle bearings and fresh fluid in rear end, tranny, rad

-shifts every gear like the day it was built

-UPR tripple hook quadrant and FW adjuster waiting to be installed

-will have new plugs and MSD wires when I do the headers friday

-only drive it for 5000 km's a year sits in storage from sept-may (after getting Krowned)

-it has had the same tires on the front and rear for over 5 years now (that is a good thing and says alot)

-ashtray lid still works...and the center arm rest latches (how many of you guys can say that)

-LX tails and a mint set of GT taillights I just took out to swap for the LX's

-a one off antenna built by yours truely

-never been to the track or had slicks mounted

buying a notch this weekend I think....$400 maby $350
it's a 88 4cyl auto needs work but it will be going carbed with a built auto trans. roll cage, no heater or wiper crap, big frame connectors from the front to back through the floor, ........well hopefully. I want to make a track car or one wicked street car