Got my first Cobra.......

STREETRACEMY50

Founding Member
May 30, 2000
columbia s.c.
Ive been out of the mustang scene for a while (since 01) and i owned 7 fox bodies previously. Now i decided i wanted another stang and this time it had to be a Cobra and a new edge, right now with the economy so crappy i cant justify a terminator so i picked up this 99 #2272/4040
Mods include: polished '01 wheels, BBK catted xpipe,flowmasters,k&n,3.55 gears,accel coil packs,Steeda tri ax/ firewall adjuster/billet quadrant/cable and a couple of other small things.

I think the first two mods need to be a set of springs and some tint, but overall im VERY happy with it so far:nice:
pics:

newcobra.jpg

newcobra2.jpg

newcobra3.jpg

Attachments

• newcobra.jpg
    newcobra.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 60
  • newcobra2.jpg
    newcobra2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 56
  • newcobra3.jpg
    newcobra3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Sponsors (?)

I kinda like the amber in the rear lights :shrug: But I hate the chrome headlights. All Stangs shoulda came with the black housings. But that is a very sweet Cobra you have there. Definatly get the springs done! And enjoy her, they are quite special cars :nice:

Very nice car. My friend has a 99 and he has made it gorgeous. Not overdone by any means but if you want the best starters id definately go with a magnaflow magnapack cat back exhaust with a magnaflow x pipe. ( His is the best sounding mustang I have ever heard and he has on road x pipes). He has a JLT CAI, Billstein suspension (Lowers it a little over an inch and is the best recommended for handling with the IRS). He has the front spoiler. and some chick hit him so he has the 03 bumper, and he just got a tune. I love this car as if it was my own. So good luck with your lol