Got my first real job today!!!

SexyStang1994

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2002
Daytona Beach, Florida
YAY!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I started working at Morgan Stanley a year ago as an intern, then I was promoted to a part-time employee while still in school. Upon my graduation last Saturday, I get a phone call from my district manager and he wants to have a talk with me.

Fearing the worst (I turned down 5 jobs because my heart was set on this one), I went into his office today to talk about my future with the company.

Big surprise!!!!!!!! They offered me the job instead! Talked about my salary, bonuses, benefits, etc. I have to begin the trainee program which lasts four months. I will have four credentials by September (series 7,31,66, insurance).

I'm so excited........... it's going to be an intense 4 months though!

edit: I smell big plans for my stang :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

SexyStang1994 said:
YAY!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I started working at Morgan Stanley a year ago as an intern, then I was promoted to a part-time employee while still in school. Upon my graduation last Saturday, I get a phone call from my district manager and he wants to have a talk with me.

Fearing the worst (I turned down 5 jobs because my heart was set on this one), I went into his office today to talk about my future with the company.

Big surprise!!!!!!!! They offered me the job instead! Talked about my salary, bonuses, benefits, etc. I have to begin the trainee program which lasts four months. I will have four credentials by September (series 7,31,66, insurance).

I'm so excited........... it's going to be an intense 4 months though!

edit: I smell big plans for my stang :rlaugh:

Congrats man, thats awesome! I can't wait to get the hell out of college. It seems like it's never ending. Let us know what you have in store for the stang.

Congrats! Though you may have more $$$$ for the 'Stang, you'll probably find you have less time to actually DO the work.

Wow, 4 months of training JUST to be able to do the job. That's intense.

Im so proud of you baby!!!!!!!!!
Youre going to do great and I cant wait to mod your car with you!

1105 said:
congrats Jess, must feel nice :) I'm still stuck where I am for another year at least.

:stupid:

Me too!! Then another 2 years at ERAU if I get accepted.

3.6 GPA currently though, as long as I keep that up I should be golden. I want to bring it up, should be easy in the fall with Physics I, Calc II, Biology and Psychology.