Got my front cobra brakes done...

93project

Apr 21, 2009
El Paso, tx
zu4ujy4e.jpg

pumavamu.jpg

Stops great even with the rear drums... Gotta get to work on piecing the rear kit together.
BTW, I got the calipers, brackets, and carbon metallic pads from work, Oreillys.. Only bad thing, one says cobra, one doesn't. So I'm leaving them red, no highlighted cobra or stickers...

sent from a dude, with a sweet fox mustang!

Attachments

• zu4ujy4e.jpg
    zu4ujy4e.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 131
  • zu4ujy4e.jpg
    zu4ujy4e.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 104
  • pumavamu.jpg
    pumavamu.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 122
  • pumavamu.jpg
    pumavamu.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 109
  • Sponsors (?)

People used to always say I ruined the braking on my car when I put those up front and left my stock rear discs and master cylinder on my '95. Even though there is probably science behind it, I loved that firmer pedal and the fact I about knocked the wind out of myself on my seatbelt when I hit the brakes the first few times. I had a hard time understanding how they werent better than stock...

People used to always say I ruined the braking on my car when I put those up front and left my stock rear discs and master cylinder on my '95. Even though there is probably science behind it, I loved that firmer pedal and the fact I about knocked the wind out of myself on my seatbelt when I hit the brakes the first few times. I had a hard time understanding how they werent better than stock...
I'm very happy with the nose dive the car makes now...

yup, old pic though from when i just completed the 5-lug. car's sitting on b-springs now with bfg sports instead of the crappy goodyears.

and im also one of those guys with 5-lug drums, and i used a 93 cobra master and booster, the pedal feels good and the car stops well (a lot better than stock). rear discs are in the plans (probably just v6 stuff), but theres so many things on the list before that, and this setup more than works well enough.