Got my GT/CS registry.com certificate today

Ateup

Sep 21, 2009
I know the GT/CS isn't an ultra rare club or anything but I do think it's pretty cool knowing the build stats an such.

gtcsregistrycertificate001.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I must disagree with you some on the "not ultra rare" to a point. Check the numbers and they are low for production runs. Only 3624 total GT/CS for '11.....mine is one of 279 Coupes in Ingot Silver. This varies by year but also, they only made them in '68, '07, '08, '09, '11, and now '12.

I must disagree with you some on the "not ultra rare" to a point. Check the numbers and they are low for production runs. Only 3624 total GT/CS for '11.....mine is one of 279 Coupes in Ingot Silver. This varies by year but also, they only made them in '68, '07, '08, '09, '11, and now '12.

Yeah, mine is 1 of 230 built in candy apple red with black and parchment interior.

I thought they weren't an option until late-2010?

EDIT: Poking around, I guess they started offering them in 2008, wow, never knew that, never seen any running around with them. Headlight housing still looks the same as a regular halogen though, no?

Double edit: Poking around some more, I see that the housing has that extra little piece to it.

Very cool, enjoy the ride!