Got my lights tinted!

BLKNED

Jan 27, 2008
My car had a small dent in the d/s quarter, I took her to a local guy that mostly works on Mustangs. Not only was the work great he was also $250 cheaper than the other estimates I got. He told me he tint my tails, third brake light, and rear side marker. He also installed the front turn signals that I had. It looks better than I thought is would. Still have to wait a couple days to wash and wax it though.
Jan2020101.jpg

Jan2020102.jpg

Jan2020104.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

dunno how legal they are, but if you look at them they still have all the factory approval numbers and every thing. so he could just point them out and say that they passed all the mandatory tests.

i intend on doing the same. it looks alot better tinted out then those bulky black out covers, and emit more light then those also.

if you drive normal, at least around here, cops don't seem to bother you for petty stuff like that. if you are driving like an ass they will pretty much look up and down your car when they pull you over, to get you for the most possible.

I don't know if they are legal or not but when the lights are on at night you can't really even tell they are tinted. I am in the Army and live in NC but have MO plates on the car so they don't really mess with me having out of state plates. I am really happy with them though.

i live in alabama and all my friends get pulled over more for their halo's being too "bright" than their tinted taillights. dumb if you ask me because most cars are made stock with halo's now. but i wouldn't see a problem with cops pulling you over for it, unless they're bored..