Got My New 5.0 Mag...Depressed

• Sponsors (?)

Paul: Simply to say I do agree with a few things you have said, but as well I disagree with a few other points you have made.
And one key element which is raised in my mind is one you seemed to have missed.

The point being you need to understand that, the 94-95s are the latest and greatest to some people. That group out there maybe very small, but it exists, and if you haven't seen it already, this thread has identified the plain and simple fact that part of that core mustang audience is being ignored.
Now not only ignored, but labeled. Red-headed stepchild or whatever.
It's insulting, and why it's insulting is because it was meant to be.
It's insulting to the guy who's a redhead and a stepchild, and the fact that they referred to him as a negative point. They could have referred to our cars as the "Foster Kid" and I still would have taken offense to it.

Needless to say yeah the new '05s are the hot item on the market, but you still can't forget about the other guy.
And I think the other guy is being forgotten.

I don't buy 5.0 Mag anymore, and it's not out of principle.
It's because there's nothing in there I like reading about.

I want to see more in depth showcased 94-95 mustangs.

VibrantRedGT said:
I don't subscribe to 5.0 anymore. This will be my last year of MM&FF. I have magazine from 1993 through 2005. I need to get rid of them.

Well, don't cancel until you get January '06 as I'm certain us '94-'95's will be represented on the cover! :nice: