Got my new longtubes & xpipe in!

CobraM23

Founding Member
Oct 16, 2002
Johnson City, TN
I got them in yesterday. I must say they are beautiful. I almost dont wanna put them on the car just because they look so great. They are Jet-Hot coated inside and out. Even the X-pipe is coated as well. Heres some pics:

Attachments

• Headers2.jpg
    Headers2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 129
  • Headers1.jpg
    Headers1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Sponsors (?)

Tylerb59 said:
Yea, shame you're not really going to be seeing that bling. Very nice to the eyes.

What kind of X Pipe is that? Post up some sound clips when you're done (Cams included ... :drool: ) . :nice:

Yeah tell me about it. Actually the Headers & X-pipe are the Hooker design, they've just been coated by Jet-Hot. Yeah I'll definitely be putting up a sound clip when its done.

cam question

are u going to throw those vt stage 2 cams on stock internals or do you have a swap, cuz even if you have a PI swap, i always heard that you would need to change out the valve springs as well and that they are more for heads that have had port work done. maybe just me but why didnt you get vt stage 1s

98PIstang said:
are u going to throw those vt stage 2 cams on stock internals or do you have a swap, cuz even if you have a PI swap, i always heard that you would need to change out the valve springs as well and that they are more for heads that have had port work done. maybe just me but why didnt you get vt stage 1s

Ive got Comp Cams valvesprings going in the heads too. I talked to Scott at VT and he said even without port work, the Stage II's would work better for me. I figure he knows a lot more than me.