Got My Screamin Yellow 05', WOOO HOOOO!!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the comps! I was originally going to wait until after I got back, but the wifes car(subaru) is on the downhill side of its life, so we were in the market for a car anyhow. And we wanted something with a warranty for while I am gone, In case the Truck takes a grumpy. So even though I didn't get a gret deal, even after a week, I have NO REGRETS!!, and would do it again. :D

Initial observations..... Yellow wasn't my first color choice, but it was the only one they had, at a dealer willing to sell at MSRP. Same goes for the Auto. However, They have both grown on me. That Automatic really is amazing. I love turning down the radio, flooring it from a stop and listening to the perfect harmony of the exhaust note, engine noise and tranny working together in perfect harmony. :) . Some have grubled about the interior :nonono: , personally, I love it. A lot. It is simple and uncluttered. I was looking at my friends new Accord, and that thing has about 50 different knobs buttons and switches in the center console. :notnice: The car has god power, but it is never enough. Especially with this outstanding new chassis. The power is soooo much better harnessed that it feels less than it actually is.
Grumblings :nonono: Still got that stinkin antenna on the rt front fender. Make that thing go away already. And still sits too high. The V6 can sit high, but come on now, give the GT the stance it so deserves!! That's about it though. :D

Can anyone recomend some good graphics kits?

merlinsteele said:
I wonder what the hood looks like from inside the car itself. Can you visibly see the 'function' of the hood in any way? The reason I'm asking is because I used to have an '80 Z28 that had some kind of flaps that opened up for air or something on kicking it in. It may not have been that big of a deal, but at the time, it seemed pretty cool.

Btw, Capri, thanks for posting a pic of your car. It would be nice to see more! I'm usually a 'red sports car' guy, but screamin yellow is really looking good to me, man! I may have to go with that color.... :hail2:

Ihad a 82 Z-28 that had that kind of hood and I loved to show everybody how it would open when you got on it.