Got my SLP

Morpheusgpr

Founding Member
Jan 28, 2002
Indianapolis, IN
I just got my cobra back from Kenney Brown with my added suspension parts and my catted x-pipe and loudmouth catback from SLP.

This thing looks sweet, nice tips everything. It sounds mean as **** too. Loud, at idle its got a lil rumble and some burble then when I get going it roars andwhen I get on it....well it freaking screams like nothing else.

ONly problem is it hands lower and I scraped on a speed bump once already leaving my apt complex with me and a passenger both 160lbs each and I was going slow. I had him get out the next time and I cleared while he watched but he said the cats hang low and I barely cleared.

I coule see on the speed bump where I scraped it, anyone think I could have done any damage to the exhaust or anything? I sure hope not cuz I love it so far. Its hard to tame it down now I just want to put my foot into it all the time.

So I really got to watch bumps and dips etc now. It has some steeda springs so it sits mean too but with the KB stuff handles like its on rails and the ride is not harsh at all to me.

Now I need to install my CAI and get the air coming in just as fast.

So let me know if this exhaust is ok, i'm sure some others out there have done this too.

• Sponsors (?)

Approach speedbumps at an angle from now on (essential since your vehicle is lowered). Try not to rough up the cats too often or they may become damaged over time. I'm sure the new exhaust combo freed up a few ponies, don't sweat it.

my bassani mid-pipe hangs real low too. Just really really creep over the speed bumps. Also at gas stations where the tank openings are, usually the concrete is formed up around the inlets yeah you'll want to watch those too.