Got my vanity plates today..

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Northern KY
Sweeeeet :hail2:

I'll be running these untill 2010 when my car is eligable for historic plates (which will probably say the same thing). They gave me hell for the Evil part...played 20 questions about why my car is evil. I said ya know, it doesn't offend anyone so what's the big deal? And nobody knows what SSP stands for except for Mustang enthusiasts who have looked into it, and it can't be confused with anything else and there's no hidden messages.

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Cool plate man. Very unique. I got myn the other day too lol, but it's not as different as that one. It just says ASLOW50 lol. The few times that I have drove the car though I had some kids laugh, and a few others try to make me kick lol. Too bad I'm not dumb enough to do it in traffic.

The point of the evil part was that it used to be a police car and now it's more or less a racecar....sort of a jekyl and hyde kind of switch from one end of the law to the other. The lady at the BMV acted like i was trying to put EAT $HIT on my plates or something. My buddies plates say KATCH ME...and he gets pulled over pretty regularly so i'm sure the police get a kick out of that one.