Got rear ended in my fox, doing a swap need feedback and advice!

mac16

Sep 9, 2004
Whats up guys. Well let me start by saying this last few months of my life have been a wreck. I am 19, some of you might remember my car (blue and white fox with saleens) I got into an accident in my mustang and it was pretty bed bent the **** out of my frame and now dealing with the problems of insurance not covering **** for a car that has been basically modded from the ground up. Anyways I have everything from my old car except one rim that was cracked in the accident. so engine trans rear end etc are ready along with my brand new garage for this process.

So Im thinking my best bet is to try and find a 94-95 mustang to swap all of my gear into? Would there be a difference making it harder of a swap for either the v6 or v8? I just really need to know which is the best car for the swap, also would a 99+ v6 present any other problems I should know about as I have found a couple reaonable deals on the newer years too. thanks guys!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Whats up guys. Well let me start by saying this last few months of my life have been a wreck. I am 19, some of you might remember my car (blue and white fox with saleens) I got into an accident in my mustang and it was pretty bed bent the **** out of my frame and now dealing with the problems of insurance not covering **** for a car that has been basically modded from the ground up. Anyways I have everything from my old car except one rim that was cracked in the accident. so engine trans rear end etc are ready along with my brand new garage for this process.

So Im thinking my best bet is to try and find a 94-95 mustang to swap all of my gear into? Would there be a difference making it harder of a swap for either the v6 or v8? I just really need to know which is the best car for the swap, also would a 99+ v6 present any other problems I should know about as I have found a couple reaonable deals on the newer years too. thanks guys!!!!!

the only real problems you will be running into are with wiring harness and what not (the v6 or a car with an auto is gonna be a little different. and the 96+ v8 cars will be different too) other than that its really just odds and ends, such as i believe the drive shaft is a little longer in our cars than the foxes etc.

Thats what I was figuring, that the v6 might require a few more modifications to make work. Anyone on here that has done the swap that can give me some good links to use or anything as this will be the first time I have attempted something this big and I really could use all the help I can get. Also any insight onto problems Im going to encounter with the swap would be great because I just got my shop done and I am ready to get this project started, Im trying to use the search button but I just cant seem to find what I am looking for.