Got tattoo'd last night, let me know what you think

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
Panther looks sweet. By cover up you mean like you had something else and had that put over it??

Yeah thats what a cover up is. basically someone got something that they regretted or that came out shiity so they get it covered up with something else.

That snake looks too dark to me. It should have has some lighter shade in some area's to bring it out more. Some color might bring it out more too.

I got a cool idea i'm thinking about doing for my next tattoo of a grim reaper in a grave yard. I saw a cool picture on google (a picture, not someones tattoo) and I like it a lot :D

Joes95GT said:
The tattoo looks pretty damn good Mike!

Joe

Thanks. I couldn't do what I originally wanted which was a skull with pistons & rods crossing under it. Its a biker gang symbol for the biker gang the outlaws. The dude wouldn't do it and said he does not suggest I do it. So I improvised and got a skull with flames.

Grn92LX said:
Thanks. I couldn't do what I originally wanted which was a skull with pistons & rods crossing under it. Its a biker gang symbol for the biker gang the outlaws. The dude wouldn't do it and said he does not suggest I do it. So I improvised and got a skull with flames.
kinda like this
2198841_64_full.jpg

i thought i made that up.
this is on the engine cover of my dads boat btw, i mad it this summer, in the pic it is unfinished without the teak "drink" holders on top

Grn92LX said:
Yeah thats what a cover up is. basically someone got something that they regretted or that came out shiity so they get it covered up with something else.

That snake looks too dark to me. It should have has some lighter shade in some area's to bring it out more. Some color might bring it out more too.

I got a cool idea i'm thinking about doing for my next tattoo of a grim reaper in a grave yard. I saw a cool picture on google (a picture, not someones tattoo) and I like it a lot :D

Yeah, I had a homemade tat on my forearm, and had a girls name on my chest (both mistakes). The guy that did the panther had been tattooing for 25+ years, and whipped that out in 30 minutes. The snake took about 3 hours. It had to be pretty dark to cover what was under it, but it does need some color. I pleaded with the guy to add some, but he wouldn't do it. I'm going to get red put in the eyes, and some neon green highlights in the body one of these days.
Brandon

thats a pretty big skull but it did come out good.

i have one tat on my leg and been wanting more work done for some time now. just my money goes away to quick.

i hope i get this attachment right.

the pic doesnt do it justice, it was taken with an outdated digital video camera, the night it was done. ( about 3 years ago) it took three and a half hours with a needle tip that has 13 needles. that tip gave it all of the fading, the tat is almost all fading with an outline. after a while it wasn't fun with that tip, but worth it with out a doubt.

Attachments

• tattoo_1 003.jpg
    tattoo_1 003.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 65