got the intercooler mounted!!!

:nice:

post-4-1091058884.jpg

post-4-1091058935.jpg

post-4-1091059016.jpg

looks sweet and should help out a lot with feeding nice ambient air for some nice power!!!

• Sponsors (?)

looks nice.. but im really interested in what 1105's setup is gonna turn out to look like.. hes got his twin turbos... and he was gonna put a intercooler in each fog light.. (last i heard)

i've been looking at lots of intercoolers lately, now that ive been working on rigs... i think soemone should throw one of those intercoolers on there mustang... (there masssssssssssssive) hahah

randomjoker said:
looks nice.. but im really interested in what 1105's setup is gonna turn out to look like.. hes got his twin turbos... and he was gonna put a intercooler in each fog light.. (last i heard)

i've been looking at lots of intercoolers lately, now that ive been working on rigs... i think soemone should throw one of those intercoolers on there mustang... (there masssssssssssssive) hahah

actually NO, i finished his single turbo kit and is ready to be shipped to him, made by me.(it is ready for a nice T70 sized turbo) :D

so whenever he is ready, i can get it out.

i will get some pics of the turbo mounted tomorrow, i took it off to hide wires and make adjustments in the engine bay...

so... i will connect the tubes to the intercooler/tb probably by ends week... i am OVERWHELMED by things to do for others, always scrap mine for the end!

yellow5.0cobra said:
actually NO, i finished his single turbo kit and is ready to be shipped to him, made by me.(it is ready for a nice T70 sized turbo) :D

so whenever he is ready, i can get it out.

i will get some pics of the turbo mounted tomorrow, i took it off to hide wires and make adjustments in the engine bay...

so... i will connect the tubes to the intercooler/tb probably by ends week... i am OVERWHELMED by things to do for others, always scrap mine for the end!

damn i saw him at one point in time with 2 turbos.. and he posted his plans. : :shrug:

ahh damnit, i let the cat outta the bag...

lol not like u can hide the turbo jet engine sound anyway.

I was contemplating on experimenting with a small dual fan setup on the intercooler... i just dont know if a blow or pull fan would do.

i dont want the pull to pull more hot air into the radiator...

but not sure how efficient a blow fan will perform when driving +50mph.

:shrug:

oh yea i know dude, i had twins before, kept popping motors and just wanted to try something new!

That IS a bigggg asss intercooler!

I am shooting for low 11's, my transmission is holding me back.

So when I get my new tranny built, i will shoot for some lower numbers.

Next thing I gotta do is start ripping apart my suspension again, weld the torque boxes and go to business at the track!