Got the Stang Back (a few large pics)

Orange...

Aug 22, 2004
SASKATOON
well I got the stang back friday... I go back to the shop on tuesday to get the vinyls done again... but here are some pics in the meantime. I like the way it come out, the paint looks better now then it did before, well since I bought it. Well here we go...

View attachment 472853

View attachment 472855

View attachment 472856

View attachment 472857

View attachment 472859

View attachment 472860

I couldn't get too good of pictures do to the time of day but here some are...

I'll get some better ones in a few days once the vinyls done...

on a side note.... who says the plugs are hard to do on these cars??? they are pretty easy compared to others... once you take the accordian-type-air assembly off... I had a fun day of full brakes, new headlights, plugs and summer tires on... wheeee....

• Sponsors (?)

those door ding protectors came with the car from the factory (I still have the option sheet). It cost $80.00 for those two strips of plastic... I know it doesn't look as good but I decided to only get one side repainted so I couldn't get them taken off... I did like how they painted the whole rear bumper tangerine instead of leaving the very bottom black...

And I think I will not zoom in on the camera cause it looks all grainy when I do... not too classy

I'm in Saskatoon, Sask.

and I like the color too... :) (thats why I bought it for $2000 more then the others were going for around here)

okay so I got the car back from the "striping" shop... they finished them up in a couple of hours. I'm happy with the result. here's a few pics of the finished product...

View attachment 472553
View attachment 472554
View attachment 472555

I got them to take off the striping on the bottom of the door... it just looks cleaner and better to me...

Now it's time to pay off some of the credit card debt and get to modding!!!!

first on the list... I think I could do with some 17" tires and rims... so I'm following the herd (on here at least, no one in my city has them) and getting some black bullitt rims 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rear with some cheap 275/40ZR17 front and 315/35ZR17 rears... I think that will look good with the black accenting on the car now. ( I want it to look good now that I have the paint and body all perfect) Then it's back to power modding!!!

On a side note, what the heck are those 2006 nissan sedan things... Altimas I think... maybe a maxima... eh.. they all look the same... but one of those things (whatever they are) was giving me a good run for my money up to like 60mph.. I only pulled about 2.5 cars on it after I realized he was trying to race me... then when I had enough fun and let off the gas he passed me at a full out 6 hamster roar and gave the good ol' "bye-bye-i-won" wave...

so I will need to put a few more $$ into the motor to be happy again.. I can't have cars like that being remotely close to keeping up with me...

well thats my story...

I think I remember seeing that car a couple of years back when it was for sale. Was that the one that was sitting at the corner of 33rd and Warman Rd.?

I used to live in s'toon, but I'm living down in Cleveland, OH for awhile..

Riley

You should head over to Canadian Tire and get some some Mothers Mag and Aluminum Polish and go to town on your exhaust tips! It helps SO much! I used it all the time when I had factory exhaust tips and people ALWAYS thought I had aftermarket exhaust cause the tips looked chrome.