Got the stang out and polished her up: pics

Well I took the stang out the other day to get it inspected and I decided to wash her and polish the rims up. Snapped a few pics when I was done. Anyone think shes mustang of the month worthy? Thanks

Jim

car2.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

oh and a few of the interior:

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo4.jpg

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 66
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 67
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 68
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 63
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 67
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 64
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow that's the whitest car i've ever seen. Very nice.

This is gonna sound really stupid but the first thing that popped into my head was back in the day when they turned KIT from Knight Rider into a white car... :lol:

sweet car! how are those seat belts hooked up? only reason i ask is because if you ever got into an accident and those are bolted to the floor behind you it could compress your spine...i think. someone correct me if i'm wrong. gorgeous car though!

thanks for all the comments guys

and to address the comment about the harnesses...i spoke with corbeau before purchasing the seats and they instructed me to use either a roll cage or to use the rear seat belt mounts for the harnesses...what they do not reccomend is going directly to the floor behind the seat...when i did mine i bolted them to the rear seat belt holes and then i just fabricated that seat delete to cover it up...

jim

Well I took the stang out the other day to get it inspected and I decided to wash her and polish the rims up. Snapped a few pics when I was done. Anyone think shes mustang of the month worthy? Thanks

Jim

Nice ride! 2-questions for ya. Where'd you get your headlights and what seats are you using? Thanks and keep up the good work!

Nice ride! 2-questions for ya. Where'd you get your headlights and what seats are you using? Thanks and keep up the good work!

the headlights are from blue oval inustries....website is ww.blueovalindustries.com. as for the seats there corbeau racing seats...i go mine from cj pony parts... and i also spent the extra cash to get the seat tracks from corbeau lemme tell you it was well worth it because it too me all of about 20 min to put in both seats...

jim