Got the wife a new car

We picked it up last night after waiting 2 months. If you ever meet up with one on the road, watch out as it's a real sleeper. I must say that the build quality is far ahead of our buckets of bolts, and the handling is superb.

Picture003.jpg

For some reason, performance parts for this car cost much more than they do for us :D

Attachments

• Picture003.jpg
    Picture003.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Sponsors (?)

Yea thats the bmw 331i right? 6 cylinder turbo with like 300 horse. I like that color and the car is real nice. I hear they run low 13's but too bad the two of them I saw on the road were to chicken $%&# to run me!

LOL your always the one crying about shipping prices, yet you can afford a new BMW :rlaugh: :p Just bustin man :D

Thats one clean ride :drool: we need some real pictures of it though! I would especially like to see the interior....i bet its amazing!

LOL your always the one crying about shipping prices, yet you can afford a new BMW :rlaugh: :p Just bustin man :D

Thats one clean ride :drool: we need some real pictures of it though! I would especially like to see the interior....i bet its amazing!

Shaddup :D , I will ALWAYS complain about shipping prices to Hawaii. I looked into getting 2 LED interior light bulbs from this one company, couple ounces at most for them. They quoted me $26.XX for shipping!!!!!!!!! :bs:

My Bassani for my car costed $15X.XX to ship for the X pipe only :bs:

But yes, it's a 335i, twin turbo straight 6. It really is a nice car, and makes mine feel like a bucket of bolts with all the creaks, noises and crap. :notnice:

I hear they run low 13's but too bad the two of them I saw on the road were to chicken $%&# to run me!

Honestly, I think bone stock they'd take you judging by your mods. They've run high 12's(IIRC)/low 13's bone stock at a higher MPH than you. Plus, you're a 4R70W, which in this case is a disadvantage.

Just hope you don't run into a chipped/piggybacked/Dinan'd 335. Their ET's are in the high 12's and lower. :D

Man you must be jealous of your wife having that ride. That's one sick car dude:nice:

Haha, I actually told her that now she has nice car and I drive the piece of crap :rlaugh: