Got Tickets To Roger Waters!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Man I wish he was coming around here. Im thinking about makiing a trip to Texas though, I REALLY want to go.

For those of you who dont know he is one of the members of Pink Floyd and I hate you for not knowing. :)

He is not only a just a former member of Pink Floyd. He is one of the originator of the band and the singer/song writer throughout the years....WoW its not like its not the greatest band ever and Dark Side of the Moon being one of the best selling albums ever being the #1 selling album for 750 week or so in a row...

Just that guy.....Argghhh....:mad:

pink floyd.....:nonono: this isint the 70's hippies get with the times ......put the bongs down guys

Hey you dont have to smoke to like Pink Floyd.

But I will admit thats what turned me on to them. But that was a long time ago.

They just dont make music like they used to. Go look on my Myspace and you will hear some good music.

Yea I mean they have ALOT of music.

Syd has his solo stuff and so does David Gilmore. Then Waters is tourning, Theres all the live stufff. The movies like The Wall and Dark Side of the Rainbow.

Man i love Pink Floyd. But I know its not for everyone.

it just gets old his slow singing and all....hheeeeeeeyyyyyyy yyoooooooouuuuu ooooouuuuttt tttthhhhhhheeerrrreee....and so on.....he could have shorten those songs up and got more on the records:D dont get me wrong there alright...i can only take so much of them though....kinda like rush

Paul.................you ever heard the track.."No way out " I think it was on Mihalis....

yes sir! great song, man! DG is awesome--great guitar player, singer, song-writer, and all-around musician--very lyrical.

i saw one of his later solo dvd's where he starts the show by doing "shine on you crazy diamond" by himself w/ just an acoustic guitar and an effects pedal.