Got yanked, on video

Winters98GT

Whoop...whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop...GANGNAM STYLE!!!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
H Town
So, I was surfing youtube, and somehow, I ran across a video of myself last year. I had absolutely no idea that it was me, so I clicked on the video, and there I was, getting yanked. You can read my comments below the video that explain a little more detail. It was 2 days after I got the car, and the first run in the car. The guy was putting down 200rwhp more than me, and on MT drag's, suspension, gears, etc. He is actually a nice guy since I sent him a message.

YouTube - Shelby GT 500 vs Z06 Corvette

My car dynoed at 348rwhp. I'm getting an A@A vortech kit which should make 6-7psi and put me around 500-525rwhp. We are going to line them back up in the fall and post the video. Should be a little closer.

:flag:
Mark

• Sponsors (?)

your a good sport for posting this on the forums , i commend you on that , but it doesn't matter since he was loaded , nice 60 ft times also , you will get him soon enough :D

Man, you will never see more heated comments then on a Z06 vs. GT500 video. Of course you lost, it would be a drivers race if you were both stock and he wasn't. You wouldn't even have lost by that much if you didn't lift. You got out on him and he is on MT drags. What does that say about him? Its also pretty lame that he would post a video when the car he was racing obviously lifted. Good luck next time, but im still pulling for the Mustang :D

That Shelby sounded PISSED, though.
yes, the car is an animal. I've heard he is now around 700rwhp. Not really a sleeper. Hoping to lay it to him with 500-525rwhp and stock exhaust.

your a good sport for posting this on the forums

Yes, Everybody gets spanked.

Good luck next time, but im still pulling for the Mustang

:shrug:Not a fellow Stangnet member? :nono:

It should be a good race next time. :flag:

I had the same thing happen to me on HPj web fourm. A guy with a superchanged/intercooled mazda miata beat me by .1 of a sec and got onto the forum and stated that he killed a 98 mustang gt. I only had a o/r h-pipe and a k&n filter on my car.I ran a 14.32, he ran a 14.25:notnice: I flamed the **** out of that thread and asked for a rematch and he bitched out and wanted to race his fully modified lighting vs my near stock vert lame.