Gotta beat a friend help me do it!!!!

Well guys I have got a two part question. First I have another "what will I run." OK with the mods listed in my sig I ran a 9.3 @ 75 or 76 mph 1/8 mile. I was running on Kuhmo 712's at around 25 psi. I had decent traction and stock 3.08 gears. This was on a fun night where they put down very little traction compound.

Now I have 3.73 gears extra tight stacked posi, Pro 5.0 shifter, hopefully my subs will be installed by then, and a set of brand new 26x10.5 et streets. I will be running on a saturday night bracket race in a week or two. There should actually be compound down, I have no idea what the weather will be obviously, but can anyone give me an estimate on what I will run???

Also, I ran another fun night w/ the gears on street tires. But I couldnt get below 9.6 that night. It was horrid, but I was told everyone was running shotty times.

****Here is the real imortant question now I have a friend w/ a 92 shortbed 1/2 ton chevy pickup. He has mild 350, 350 turbo, 3.73 posi combo right now. The same night I ran 9.3 he was running 9.6, but he is going to swap in a 406 (built, but I am not sure how much but I probley enough to scare me) for the saturday night bracket drags to race me. He will be running on slicks, actual drag slicks not et streets like I have, they are used, but good.

If anybody can tell me whether I might have a chance against him. My car is pretty much stock, but I know there are a few more tricks I can pull out of her. (short belt, front sway bar, take out anything and everything for weight savings, etc.)

HELP me out here guys one of my freinds has $50 riding on me beating him.

• Sponsors (?)

sell your ridiculous tach and shift lite and get some bolt ons to start, pulleys, acces deletes. depends how serious you are and how much money you have. h/c/i "i think" would be in order. depends how built his 406 is, thats a lot of cubes and a lot of torque and with him running slicks uhhhhhh i think you have no chance in hell without more power and some sort of suspension setup. race him anyway, who knows you might win