Gotta love the torque of a 351W....

Just getting my HCI 351W dusted off from my 1 year long swap. All I can say is wow, just wow. Took lots of time and patience, but the end result is well worth it. I will have to say that this HCI 351 doesn't spin as freely as my old HCI 306, but the torque it produces definitely makes up for that. I would have to say that this is the best mod I could have possibly done to my car. Gobs of extremely smooth torque and 19 mpg to boot. This son of a gun will lift my big butt completely out of the seat, something my HCI 306 could hardly do. I still haven't stood on it yet.
If it lifts me out of the seat, does that mean my SOTP meter is wildly inaccurate?? :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: ahhhh, and where-perchance-might one purchase one of these liquid filled SOTP meters? Are you suggesting that soiling ones trousers increases the accuracy of the SOTP meter?

i make them along with FRPP header, drivshafts and shift knobs. FBD is my secratary so contact him and we will get you one sent off. there only $765 i accept pay-pal. :nice:

:D

:eek: Only $765?! I'll take two!

Why would you? When you can build your own!

14741-Bag-Hose-Tips-300p.jpg

Attachments

• 14741-Bag-Hose-Tips-300p.jpg
    14741-Bag-Hose-Tips-300p.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 42