gotta see this...think it's real?

• Sponsors (?)

well your stang may be faster but i have a friend who's brother is friends with someone who knows a guy who was in line behind a guy who bought john force's old funny car. so i win hahaha :D

Ow yeah not so fast :nono: heres a pic of me making a pass in my best friends funny car John Force, and a couple more pics of my buddy
View attachment 253562

i just got done telling john a joke :p
View attachment 253563
Heres a pic i took of watching all these pain in the ass people bothering John for and autograph:nonono:
View attachment 253564
View attachment 253565
just lent him and his wife my scooter
View attachment 253566
couple hot girls working vending last year at maplgrove Toya nationals they asked me to take thier pic:nice:
View attachment 253567

I got a whole photo album with my buddy John:nice:

So ah i WIN!:D

The car is for real and is owned by a guy over on SVTP , he has owned a couple of R's. I know he had a '95 R not sure if he ever had a '00 R. That '93 R has been for sale of and on a buch of times and the price keeps going up, he is well known over on that site with the R owners. The '00 R's are holding steady in the $40,000 range and the 95's go for less the '93 R's are the hot items right know going by the reading in the R section on that site.

I know he had a '95 R not sure if he ever had a '00 R.

Ok guys, I've got the '00 R covered. My mom and dad's neighbor has one. No, he really does. He's got to be the luckiest guy in the world. He trades Mustangs like I change underwear (and that's like 3 to 4 times per week!!). I've seen Roush's, Saleen's, GT500's, etc. He hasn't owned a Termi that I've noticed though. Couldn't figure that one out.:scratch:

Ok guys, I've got the '00 R covered. My mom and dad's neighbor has one. No, he really does. He's got to be the luckiest guy in the world. He trades Mustangs like I change underwear (and that's like 3 to 4 times per week!!). I've seen Roush's, Saleen's, GT500's, etc. He hasn't owned a Termi that I've noticed though. Couldn't figure that one out.:scratch:

Not sure I would ever own a Terminator either though. :D

Sounds like a guy I know. I was at a 4th of July party at a friends house and he took notice of my 91 LX and started talking to me about Mustangs. Come to find out that at that time (2003) he had a terminator, an 01 Lightning and a 95 Cobra R. He even offered to have me over and said he would let me drive the R. Never made it over though :nonono:. Highlights of his previous cars include various classics, a 79 Pace Car, 82 GT, 85.5 Comp Prep SVO, 93 Cobra, etc... Last I knew he had a Mystichrome Cobra but I havent seen him in about 3 years...who knows what he has now!

As for the 93 R, I saw one at Carlisle some years back, and I participated in a cruise with a 2000 R among other cars of varying degrees of sickness. :nice: