Graduation (what wheels to get?)

• Sponsors (?)

I say be different.. go with FR500's in Anthracite. Here's a photo of them on a black Mach 1

attachment.php

gtstangau said:
Yeah that is a cool uncle, all I got was some window tint when I gratuated! The black on black look is nice, but if it were me I would go with some chrome Y2K's that would look awesome.

+2:nice:

That's the setup I have. I'll take some updated pics this weekend and post them here. The only pics I have now are with my old 18" silver bullitt replica's :notnice:

my Y2K's are 17" and polished, not chrome.... go with polished or chrome, they really POP on a black car.

plus, I'd let your uncle pay for the rims, you can handle the drop later on...

all u gotta do look at this and the decision is done.. go to the talk section and pg. 6 of the photo sticky, look for the black gt with 18" chrome saleens. :drool: there are many other nice pics of them too..but that one happens to be black...

thats what i did the other day and although off ebay oe dosent sell a wheel and tire package with their chrome 18" saleens, all you have to do is call. mine will be in june 7th they said, which is fast shipping for wheels and tires. the total price was 1290ish for 18" saleens, those nice lookin nexen tires (265's), they road force balance the wheels and tires and free chrome lugs/ locks and center caps as stated above.. not bad at all..and it beats mt by a few