granada tie rod sleeves?

anybody here have any problems with them? i have purchased the outer granada and the inner mustang. i tried using the original granada sleeves and the outer granada will fit on one end but not the other and the inner mustang will not fit into either. i tried spreading one of the ends without luck.some of my info says to use the granada and some say to use the mustang. any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

I used my Mustang rod sleeves before I upgraded to Baer Trackers. If you have power steering there is an issue with the drivers side, but the passenger side should be fine.

if you were swapping over a 6 cyl car, you'd need to change your whole steering linkage to V8 pieces. But I don't knwo if thats what you're doing. I have manual steering in my 66, all stock V8 steering stuff, granada outter tie rods fit fine into the stock adjuster sleeves.

You need the V8 center link, tie rods and pitman arm. I can't recall if you need a new idler arm or not. I know I've replaced my idler arm, but I don't remember if I did it after or during the swap.

The V8 stuff is slightly beefier and has one less joint on the passenger side making it more stable.