Granatelli control arms question...

• Sponsors (?)

MM is premium and you pay premium. The GMS is more than good enough but not near as expensive.

Some K-members were just borderline dangerous. I dont know about now but the older UPR and a few others are and example. Do not skimp on something that is holding togeather your engine, wheels, suspension, and steering to your car, if that fails it will ruin your day or mabe the rest of your days no doubt about that.

I have a GMS, pretty sturdy. Don't have it in but it looks good.

MM is premium and you pay premium. The GMS is more than good enough but not near as expensive..
Based on what metric? A car that will never be driven, or used on the road?

Sorry, there are TONS of posts and pictures that show what a POS all of the GMS stuff is.
*I* just created this BRAND NEW site called Google. Feel free to use it.
This topic has been beaten to death. Like with the POS C&L MAFs, you get people that refuse to admit that they were suckered into buying a POS product. IMHO, being sucked doesn't make someone foolish. However, not realizing it, or admitting it does.

*I* admit when I get sucked into buying stupid products. And, I tell others. My posts on B-springs, and Flaming River are well known.

IMHO, if you haven't put them on you car yet, take it from an real engineer, don't!

Spending 30mins looking at the links will give you much more info than you'd believe. But, many people don't want to know the truth. People like to hear that adjusting their TPS will get them more HP and better gas mileage.

Just my two cents and suggestions. :)

Well damn, you don't have to be insulting about things.

Yet, many don't have any problems with them, some do. I bet you can find a few that have problems with MM parts. I bought mine when I didn't know much about K-members and the MM k-member was just comming out and very expensive. I actually ordered a different one that has been discontinued due to failures, so the company sent me the GMS one. I probally paid less than $400 for the whole setup.

For the record I don't defend cheap crap parts. I know that some do. I usually do some good research before buying so I don't have that problem but those who rave about how great parts are that arn't has gotten me in a few jams.