Griggs GR40 suspension kits

• Sponsors (?)

Griggs would probably be my first choice. either their watts link or torque arm systems will be a drastic improvement over stock. MM comes in at a very close second with their t/a. i would not hesitate to buy either (if i had the money :()

-steve

BTW-check out griggs site, they have some good tech info on their suspensions.

I'm going with a Griggs setup on my next Mustang. I've been to the shop and I've seen the kind of work they do, top notch stuff for sure. Griggs is pretty expensive, but Bruce is a really, I mean really smart guy and an accomplished engineer. Have you seen the ads for Charlie Turner's top speed mustang in MM&FF? He's looking to do over 275mph in a 93 cobra and Griggs is building the car. Also, at any give time see how the Griggs cars are doing in the American Iron race series standings.

I heard they took first place this year, and MM took first last year.. Also I heard that some of the griggs guys went over to MM and helped them out with there kits.. So basically griggs and MM are very similiar in a way.. But i've been in a GR40 93 cobra and that thing would launch u in ur seat soo hard ! But that car wasnt makin the power that Im making.. Im close to 500 rwhp and I need to stick that to the ground with some drag radials... Thnk the GR40 kit can do this ??

Hey have you made a decision yet? I did some more checking. It turns out that Griggs has dominated American Iron series for three years running (2001,2002,2003) in the AI class and AIX. Pretty impressive stuff if you ask me. :D

The only gripe I have with griggs is their stuff does not last that long on the street. It is race only so if you daily drive it, you could see premature failure. I know that statement seems to apply to the K members I have seen despite being "Street Oriented". MM and Evolution MS design parts for street and full race.

The short and sweet of it is get a MM panhard bar and Evolution trilink if you are concerned about sprung weight. Otherwise you could consider a Watts link and a torque arm.