Grille Delete for my ride.

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
Lindsay, CA
Hey guys,

I was looking for a grille delete for my stang. My car has the 03-04 cobra front bumper with a gt hood. Will the mach 1 grille 2-piece fit my car? I researched it here and all other boards but I'm getting mixed reviews. Or does anyone know where I could get one? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys,

I was looking for a grille delete for my stang. My car has the 03-04 cobra front bumper with a gt hood. Will the mach 1 grille 2-piece fit my car? I researched it here and all other boards but I'm getting mixed reviews. Or does anyone know where I could get one? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:flag:

http://members.cox.net/red9r/Installations/Mach 1 Grill.htm

buy from: directfordparts.com (they ship extra quick from NV for CHEAP!)

Cobra_front1_500.jpg

see what i'm talking about?the bumper itself does not have the mounting holes for this piece

Trim.jpg

This guy sells a kit specifically with just the pieces needed if you have a Cobra bumper.
I ordered this one for a friend who needed it last week and he got it within a few days and was very happy with the purchase.

The guy doesn't have any new auctions online right now for this kit, but I always see them, just shoot him an email - LINK