Grrr Parents

Nucking Futs said:
It is just a car. Be glad you still have your parents around for them to tell you what to do.

You need to go right now and tell them that you love them. One day you won't have that chance.

Cars come and go but the memory of your parents will last a lifetime.
:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Grn92LX said:
Waaa I'm not allowed to do mods waaaa!! Learn to drive the fu cking car before you start adding sh it to it and wrap it around a tree driving it like an asswhole trying to impress your immature friends.

thats words of wisdom right there :nice: I agree competely, learn to drive you car the way it is, be safe, and THEN once your comfortable, let the modding begin. I'm glad my parents didnt let me mod when i first got it. I still havent, but if i had the money i would lol. I have more fun with my car the better i more i learn to drive it. Dont be out impressing your friends, doing burnouts and speeding. I havent had my car over 85 mph, and thats the truth, speeding is stupid, burnouts are fun, but do it in a controlled enviroment. Showing off for friends is the BEST way to **** **** up. BTW i'm 17 :D

burnouts are gay

also, before you tell some kid at school you can beat him or someone elses car, make sur eyou know damn well what that car has and runs... i know how Highschool BS goes form what i have read on these forums. Peopel talk trash and then get on here "How do i beet_____"

Nucking Futs said:
It is just a car. Be glad you still have your parents around for them to tell you what to do.

You need to go right now and tell them that you love them. One day you won't have that chance.

Cars come and go but the memory of your parents will last a lifetime.
Absolutely agree 100%.....On the other hand I was very lucky and smart. My parent had my trust from the start. Hell my first car was a 1972 Plymouth Duster with a 340 cubic inch displacement. Talk about a torque monster that mofo would pull like a rapped ape. I was king in my high school with that car nobody wanted a piece. God I miss that car :( but I was very responsible and that's what your old man is looking for, he wants to trust you now show him he can and don't disappoint him.