grrrr

• Sponsors (?)

i feel your pain as i was driving and got pulled over. I was at a circle and all i see is flashing lights behind me and all of a sudden uses the pa system to pull me over (intercom thing that everyone around you can here) well he says you in the mustang pull over so i pull over and another cop car comes up and they sart checking my car i tell that that its a 2.3 and not a performance car and thing go alright check my license and make me wait for about 15mins only to let me go. Total waste of my time and tax dollars :nonono:

i feel your pain as i was driving and got pulled over. I was at a circle and all i see is flashing lights behind me and all of a sudden they use the pa system to pull me over (intercom thing that everyone around you can here) well he says you in the mustang pull over so i pull over and another cop car comes up and they sart checking my car i tell that that its a 2.3 and not a performance car and they go alright check my license and make me wait for about 15mins only to let me go. Total waste of my time and tax dollars :nonono:

MP's are worse.

Cops anoy me, they need to pull over the cars that actually cause problems, the ones with all the fenders dented and brake lights that half work.

I love my cars to much to be doing stupid stuff that is going to get myself and the car hurt.
i have a black Sierra with ground effects and rims, so I often get looked at and or followed. I make sure I am freindly with them all, that way they dont want to pull me over so much. and when they want to play, I play back :)

cops are alright as long as they do the right thing. Alot of MP's have double standards. No parking on the Grass, then I turn the corner and they are parked on it them self trying to trap people.

a lil anger towards them.

But to "Saleen8786" I think they just wanted to look at the car.
Whenever we get new guards on the post they always pull me over, they want to see what I got done (ashame my car is not cleaner).

TF