gt 500 eleanor color

65stanger said:
Cold weather?.......................You live in ARIZONA fer crissakes!:doh:
Cold butt?............................Sounds to me like you suffer from diminished circulation to a vital organ, Your brain! ;):D

sorry buddy, couldn't resist!:D

Hey, at least you don't have a feild problem in the middle of Januray where the wind chill is -20 and you have crappy cold weather gear. 72 hours in the cold.

That sux. Although he's right about Yuma not being cold (Flag on the other hand......)

• Sponsors (?)

NoKitten said:
Hey, at least you don't have a feild problem in the middle of Januray where the wind chill is -20 and you have crappy cold weather gear. 72 hours in the cold.
Hate to disappoint....yes we DO get windchill of -20 and colder, blowing right off the open water. Ever see seawater freeze solid? And I'm not talking a surface skim either, I'm talking solid enough for iceboating across.
You're right I don't have to stand out in it for 72 hours at a clip, but hey I wasn't the one who joined the Army and got my dumbass shipped to ROK! I do have to respond to fire alarms and MVAs in that kind of weather tho'.....ever try to do a vehicle extrication, when you're out in the cold long enough that the hydraulics in your Hurst tool are starting to gel?

65stanger said:
Cold weather?.......................You live in ARIZONA fer crissakes!:doh:
Cold butt?............................Sounds to me like you suffer from diminished circulation to a vital organ, Your brain! ;):D

sorry buddy, couldn't resist!:D

That's okay; I'm just gonna save this quote from you and bring it back up come July. You know, about the time you start whining about being all hot and sweaty while standing around in your turnouts on a "scorching" Long Island summer afternoon :D

EDIT: And another thing: This is a family site and it's almost Christmas (not "The Holiday Season" but Christ-mas!). I hope we can get through the next couple weeks without hearing about how "the hydraulics" in your "tool" are gelling up! :rolleyes:

:rlaugh:

StangDreamin' said:
That's okay; I'm just gonna save this quote from you and bring it back up come July. You know, about the time you start whining about being all hot and sweaty while standing around in your turnouts on a "scorching" Long Island summer afternoon :D

EDIT: And another thing: This is a family site and it's almost Christmas (not "The Holiday Season" but Christ-mas!). I hope we can get through the next couple weeks without hearing about how "the hydraulics" in your "tool" are gelling up! :rolleyes:

:rlaugh:
I don't recall ever complaining about being hot and sweaty in my turnouts.....esp. since I don't wear 'em anymore (I have my "EMS coveralls"), and if it's that bad out, I sitting chillin' like a villian inside my air-conditioned bus!
As for the tool comment, you're just jealous!:p

BTW, My good friend, I sincerely hope you and the Mrs have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BIG BLUE FUZZY NEW YEAR!