GT on the way.....

• Sponsors (?)

attachment.php

attachment.php

the mineral grey is a GREAT choice as far as exterior, but for interior you should definetly have avoided the red interior, it just doesnt look right, Ive seen the mineral grey with the Medium parchment, LOOKS AWESOME

couldnt disagree more

RisingForce said:
attachment.php

attachment.php

the mineral grey is a GREAT choice as far as exterior, but for interior you should definetly have avoided the red interior, it just doesnt look right, Ive seen the mineral grey with the Medium parchment, LOOKS AWESOME
now you see, that interior looks boring, and more like it belongs in a mid size family car, with that color,,, i remember the best mustangs of the sixties,, that had either the red interior or the medium blue interior,, they looked great, and belonged in a performance car,,, thats one of the reasons the shelby's are liked so much,,, when i got into a new mustang with the red interior,, and the metal look on the dash,,, i just smiled,,,

alan518 said:
now you see, that interior looks boring, and more like it belongs in a mid size family car, with that color,,, i remember the best mustangs of the sixties,, that had either the red interior or the medium blue interior,, they looked great, and belonged in a performance car,,, thats one of the reasons the shelby's are liked so much,,, when i got into a new mustang with the red interior,, and the metal look on the dash,,, i just smiled,,,
Dont get me wrong, I love the red interior, but as I said, it doesnt go well with any color,, specially the sonic blue and mineral grey,,, it just looks aweful combined with those 2 colors,,, Ive seen the red interior with black and it ROCKS!!!! If you wanna talk retro, you never saw a shelby with that mineral grey color did you!?

Peace,,,,,