GT on the way.....

DaTT(1sK) said:
I placed my order last night:

Mineral Grey w/ IUP and red leather interior. Upgraded Polished wheels. 5 Speed manual. Arrival date set for March 31st.

Dont be surprised when your car shows up in late Jan. or early Feb., it shouldn't take longer then that

• Sponsors (?)

true, buttttttt

RisingForce said:
Dont get me wrong, I love the red interior, but as I said, it doesnt go well with any color,, specially the sonic blue and mineral grey,,, it just looks aweful combined with those 2 colors,,, Ive seen the red interior with black and it ROCKS!!!! If you wanna talk retro, you never saw a shelby with that mineral grey color did you!?

Peace,,,,,
well,, they dont offer the red with sonic blue,, the only colors they offer are, reds and white and the greys,, and of course black, with the red interior,,, while it is quite true that there was no mineral grey,,,, any tones of grey always look good with red,, thats why they offer it... its done based on focus groups, to see what is preferred. more people liked it than didnt,, i do agree the black looks great with the red though,, and i used to see so many white with red interiors back in the sixties...