GT-P heads, Where?

• Sponsors (?)

I know you are looking for new, which will be pretty tough. But I have a set of used ones that came of my car. They have about 6K on them. They need new Vaklve guide seals. The car is a 17K 1988 GT. The collector before me put in in the garage and never drove it, therefor the seals rotted. I will sell them for $200. I also have a cobra intake and Plenum for $200 (which is also discontinued) and 1.6 Rockers for $100. Not trying to get rich, just clean up some used parts that are sitting around. Send me a private message if your interested.

VelR5.0 said:
I am looking for place that I could get these heads brand new. Do you know any place? I will appreciate it!! Thanks in advance for any info!

Ebay. I got mine with race springs, and larger than stock exhaust valves for 450 shipped. The guy above me has a pretty good deal there, though. Those heads and that intake make nice power. See if he'd give you a package deal on all of it.

Take a look at these pictures, they will clean up nice and should be like new with a little Cash. Let me know if your interested in all parts, I can work on price. I think the lady who had the car before me used some kind of cleaner on ithe intake and it must have streaked the paint. Just trying to be upfront, this stuff is used.

VelR5.0 said:
I am looking for place that I could get these heads brand new. Do you know any place? I will appreciate it!! Thanks in advance for any info!