GT0 w/100 shot - Video

• Sponsors (?)

At least the vid shows waht he really has. I knew something wasnt stock about that 1.69 60', that in itself contributed to the sub 12, without the suspension work and DR's probably looking at a 2.0-2.2 60' or .3-.5 slower.

Still, nice quick ride though...

stvdman said:
At least the vid shows waht he really has. I knew something wasnt stock about that 1.69 60', that in itself contributed to the sub 12, without the suspension work and DR's probably looking at a 2.0-2.2 60' or .3-.5 slower.

Still, nice quick ride though...

Wish I could have hooked like that (1.69)! I would have run 11's N/A! Just goes to show people that a nitrous kit will make these new GTOs fly.

Awesome run! It's funny the amount of smack talk that has been floating around the 'net knocking the GTO. I personally don't like it but I can always respect cars putting down good ETs at the drags.

5-SpeedStallion said:
I was there when that happened. I asked the guy afterward what he had and he told me 100 shot and stall. I new there had to be more to run 11's and now I know. I don't like em, but thats a good time.

He was probably just mentioning the major components that people think will "lower" ET. We all know suspension is just as important.