GT350H in "War of the Worlds"!

65shlbycln

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2002
Atlanta
I'll tell you what. Tom Cruise is the man.

You remember how he drove the green '68 fastback in Vanilla Sky right?

Well, I just saw the full trailer for the remake of "War of the Worlds" that he's starring in. And as the trailer begins, you see him driving very hard, and very fast in a '66 GT350H. Gold on Black.

The man has fantastic taste in cars...

...too bad he keeps letting all the hot women get away! What was wrong with Penelope?!?! :shrug:

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

65shlbycln said:
I'll tell you what. Tom Cruise is the man.

You remember how he drove the green '68 fastback in Vanilla Sky right?

Well, I just saw the full trailer for the remake of "War of the Worlds" that he's starring in. And as the trailer begins, you see him driving very hard, and very fast in a '66 GT350H. Gold on Black.

The man has fantastic taste in cars...

...too bad he keeps letting all the hot women get away! What was wrong with Penelope?!?! :shrug:

:flag:

I'll put it to you this way:
Somewhere out there is a man who is making love to the most beautiful woman on earth, and he is sick and tired of it.

In early November, Tony Malgapo, president of the Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Club gets a call from someone who said they were an associate producer for Paramount Pictures.

"She said they needed help in a film they were making," he recalled. "She stated that they were doing a set build. The premise was the person was building a Mustang inside his home and they needed to hire a person who was familiar with various aspects of Mustang history, parts and restoration, to provide a sense of authenticity for their set designers and prop masters with ideas for the set build."

The associate producers had received Malgapo's name from a local dealer because the club has members throughout the tri-state area, including people in Hoboken, Weehawken, and Kearny.

She wanted Malgapo to start right away as a consultant to the set designers. He said he would get back to her in a few hours.

Full Article:
http://www.hudsonreporter.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13767748&BRD=1291&PAG=461&dept_id=532622&rfi=6

StangDreamin' said:
If you mean the pitcher for the Mets; yeah, Anna is cute.
But she is no CZ-J! :drool:

You're right, Anna Benson is hotter.

There is a reason that SI said Benson has the hottest wife in professional sports.
Catherine Zeta-Jones sure isn't far behind.

I will say this, I will pay money to be on the mets staff the day Anna Bensonf inds out her husband cheated on her. Heck, I'd sell my soul.