GT500 Bra for those roadtrips

Discussion in '2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech' started by MRaburn, May 16, 2007.

1. MRaburn

MRaburn Founder Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Had to get one for my GT500. Some long roadtrips planned and she being white, it's gonna be real important.

I called and ordered one from http://www.colgancustom.com/. Allthough currently there is about a 2 to 3 week backorder on them.

They have the standard black bra or one with a carbon fiber type/designed looking material.

The bra with a license plate opening is $150 and one without is $190. The carbon types are only a bit more and shipping was $12.00.

A worthwhile investment I think since she will be seeing some travel miles initially.

Anyone know of some Shelby logo car covers?

2. ColdwaterHotRod

ColdwaterHotRod New Member

I may look into the clear 3M Bra since I got my 1st tiny chip this past weekend

3. timeless2

timeless2 Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici Admin Dude

I'd go the 3M route as well, if time (installation before exhibition) were not a constraint.

4. MRaburn

MRaburn Founder Admin Dude

Showcase:
    Albums:
    I had the 3M clear on my Bullitt, still do. The problem with it is the wax build up and the edges, lots of white dried wax... but heck, this car is white so probably never see them.

I may do this as well, it's just I have immediate road trips planned for her and do not have the time to put the 3m on. Also it being a SEMA prepped car, best not to have that on there for now Im sure. Over the long haul, yes I think best option to have (3M).

5. Grab

Grab New Member

Ouch Coldy...that must hurt. The first one is allways the most painfull. Good to see ya bud.:nice: