GTech results

• Sponsors (?)

I'm about 2 hours drive or less North of Tampa, and about the same distace west from Orlando. Towns near me are Ocala, Crystal River, Inverness. I know i've been to ft lauderdale, but i dont remember in what direction it is, lol

echo7 said:
I'm about 2 hours drive or less North of Tampa, and about the same distace west from Orlando. Towns near me are Ocala, Crystal River, Inverness. I know i've been to ft lauderdale, but i dont remember in what direction it is, lol

I live in Ocala.

Jimp said:
I live in Ocala.

I'd be really interested in your GTech results Jimp.. Looks like you have all the makings of a 13.8 second V6.. Have you been dyno'd yet? You pretty much have all the early essentials..

Also, can you take some pics of the under the hood shot, so we can see you CAI setup?

MSP said:
I'd be really interested in your GTech results Jimp.. Looks like you have all the makings of a 13.8 second V6.. Have you been dyno'd yet? You pretty much have all the early essentials..

Also, can you take some pics of the under the hood shot, so we can see you CAI setup?

I'm probably going to take my car to Gainesville Raceway Sat night if it doesn't rain. It's "test and tune" night so for $15 I can run as much as I want. I'm hoping for mid 14s. I have an automatic so that will hurt my times a little. I think 13s are doable with a few more mods that I have planned. If I get to go I will post my timeslip(s).

echo7 said:
Whoa, serious? i live on 200, maybe 30min from the "restaurant, cardealership" Ocala, lol We should meet up sometime, and you can use the GTech, get some results :D

That sounds cool. I'm in the SouthEast, off of 36th Ave. Like I said, I'm heading to the track Sat night most likely.