Guess how much I weigh.

GRGT1994

Sep 22, 2004
OK, what I really was looking for is weight estimates for my car. It's a mostly stock 1994 'vert, with manual tranny (if that matters). I have done nothing to reduce weight, and only maybe added a bit with the two child seats in the back.

What do you think it weighs? (I don't know. I am curious what others have found on actual scales.)

• Sponsors (?)

GRGT1994 said:
OK, what I really was looking for is weight estimates for my car. It's a mostly stock 1994 'vert, with manual tranny (if that matters). I have done nothing to reduce weight, and only maybe added a bit with the two child seats in the back.

What do you think it weighs? (I don't know. I am curious what others have found on actual scales.)

Stock weight is around 3460 lbs. or so. I believe that is curb weight, meaning full fluids and everything.

do we win a prize????

when i saw the name of the thread i thought it was going to be like, guess how much YOU weigh, like at the fair where there is that game where they guess your weight then you stand on the scale and if he isint within like so many pounds of your real weight you win a prize. :D