Guess its time for a Super charger

So I have been looking at new cars for my wife. She wants a Acura TL. So checked them out and those little ****s make the same power as my stang. Then I went and looked at those Pontiac G8 GTs and for a family car Im impressed. 361 hp in a 4 door that runs the 1/4 at around 13.5. So i guess its time for a Super charger. I dont want to spend a ton of money for a new Shelby or a GT, Im thinking I should just put some bucks into the engine. I need a block and start from ground zero.

• Sponsors (?)

Same with Maxima's,I beleive they put out the same hp as the stangs.I remember yrs back when I had my semi built IROC and a Maxima wanted to race.....he kicked the crap out of the IROC running a crate 350.

Add Toyota Camry and Hyundai Sonata to the list, if optioned correctly.

And even if the HP isn't up there, some of these cars are so light that the power/weight ratio makes them very quick cars.

Torque is poor in most of them though.

The cars however have no character.
They all look a like, although to my eyes the Sonata is a nice looking car.
They sound like family sedans (which they are) and they handle like crap.

Next time a Maxima takes off, watch the rear end.
The car does the "Japanese Squat" real bad.
Ford has pretty much always been behind in the HP game, sadly but they make cars that are fun to drive and are good values for the money.

If you want to go the cheap route you can always just get some spray. Or you can check the boards and get a used supercharger setup for a smoking good deal. I bought my setup for $2000, including a custom FMIC, injectors, everything but the tune (even though I tune myself).